By Shammi Mondal
Who doesn’t love a clay mask? It sucks up excess sebum, calms acne, clears out pores and improves circulation. A clay mask always comes handy when you’re in need of that extra cleanse and detoxification, especially when the humidity index rises (which is almost 9 months a year in India). Give your homemade concoctions a try these 6 clays masks that will make your skin feel and appear so much better.
1. If you’re looking for something that will de-congest your clogged pores and give you the feel—your search ends here. Formulated with oil-absorbing ingredients, like Jeju volcanic clay and lactic acid, this rinse off face mask is suitable for all skin types, but oily skin types will benefit the most. It comes off as a super soft cream but while washing it off you’d feel tiny grains rubbing against your skin, that mildly exfoliates your skin.
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay 1 lb Deep Skin Cleansing Facial & Body Mask
3. Dealing with an excessively oily t-zone? Aminu’s clay mask is formulated to suck away congestion, oiliness and grime off your pores. This face mask is rich in marine clay and humic acids that improve blood circulation and inter cellular exchange which rejuvenates and purifies your skin effortlessly.
5. Dot & Key Pollution & Acne Green Clay Mask
6. This face mask gives the best of all worlds: bentonite and kaolin clays unclog pores and exfoliate while grapefruit extracts the mask from over-drying your skin.