Terms and Conditions for ICICI Bank offer
Offer Period: 1st October 2023 to 31st March 2024
Offer: 15% instant discount | Minimum purchase Rs 1000 | Maximum discount Rs 300 only
Offer valid on Tata CLiQ Palette mobile App only
Eligible instrument: Valid on ICICI Bank Credit cards only
Terms & Conditions for availing the Offer:
Additional 15% instant discount of upto Rs 300 on using ICICI bank credit cards on all purchases made only on Tata CLiQ Palette mobile App, during the promotion period for a Net Transaction Value of Rs 1000.
- Offer valid once per card per customer during the offer period.
- To avail the Additional instant discount the total payment of the transaction needs to be made using a valid ICICI bank credit cards only.
- Offer is not valid on Tata CLIQ Gift Cards, Brand Gift Cards, Insurance Products, Seller Trent Limited, Pantaloons, Globus, Select Seller and Select Products, Page Industries Limited, Landmark, select Brand CLiQ Luxury, and Tata CLiQ Mall
- This offer is valid for purchases made on the Eligible products during the “Offer Period”. Cardholders are required to check the product page of the product(s) if the offer is valid for that product.
- Offer not valid on Debit cards, Net banking, cash/card on delivery, commercial and corporate cards of ICICI Bank.
- Tata UniStore Limited reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever to add/modify/alter/change and/or withdraw this offer at any time at its sole discretion.
- Tata Unistore Limited reserves the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated.
- Maximum discount that can be availed per order will be as per the offers mentioned
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion running on the site
- The discount offered will under no circumstances be settled in cash
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions.
- Product warranty will be regulated by the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the Warranty Card of respective product/manufacturer.
- Any query regarding “The offer” will be entertained for the offer duration. No correspondence on the same will be entertained after the aforementioned date from any person(s).
- Pictorial representation of product(s) in communication(s) sent to the customers is purely representational. None of the Parties under any circumstance(s) will be responsible to the same.
- Tata UniStore Limited is not charging anything from the customer for their participation in the offer.
- It is not mandatory for the ICICI Bank cardholders to participate in the offer. Participation in the Offer by the card holder is voluntary and free. Participation in the Offer by the Cardholder will be construed as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of the Offer and Cardholder is advised not to participate in the Offer if such Terms & Conditions are not acceptable.
- “The Offer” is being made purely on best effort basis.
- In case of complete cancellation of the order by the customer the transaction will not qualify for “The Offer”. In case of partial cancellation of the order, the customer shall qualify for “The Offer” only on the basis of the net amount payable.
- Offer(s) are only valid on the respective app of Tata CLiQ Palette
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Tata UniStore Limited will be final and binding.
- Product(s) offered are subject to availability by the participating seller(s) on the Tata UniStore Limited platform.
- The Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of the card holder has to be above 18 years on the day of the purchase.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.